2022 Competition - important dates and information
1. NOTE TO PARENTS: All entries are made via your school so you will need to contact the school coordinator
2. The entry fee is £2 per child and only one entry per child is permitted
3. Submissions must be accompanied by a completed and signed consent form
4. There are 4 age categories: 1. RECEPTION to YEAR 2 2. YEARS 3 to 4 3. YEARS 5 to 6 4. YEARS 7 to 9
5. The deadline for submitting pictures is Tuesday 1st March 2022. School representatives are responsible for delivering the pictures to Susie Taylor, 63a Islip Road, Oxford OX2 7SP between 8.00am and 18.00pm.
6. Schools will be informed on winners before the Easter holidays. Each winner will recieve a certificate and small prize.
7. An exhibition of winning and commended paintings will be held at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford on 12th - 14th May.
8. A Prize Giving ceremony will be held at 6.30pm on Thursday 12th May at the exhibition.
9. School representatives must collect the unselected pictures and those bought at the exhibition on Tuesday 17th March betweem 8.00am and 18.00pm from Susie Taylor at the address above. 10. All pictures will be returned to exhibitors via their school at soon as it is possible to do.
CHILDREN HELPING CHILDREN ALL MONEY RAISED SUPPORTS VITAL RESEARCH INTO CHILDHOOD ILLNESSES
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Registered charity no. 1160024