Here are the key details you need about drop-off day
·DATE: 26th February 2019 ·PLACE: 63a Islip Road, Oxford, OX2 7SP (n.b. there is 2 hour parking towards the bottom of Islip Road and on Water Eaton Road) ·TIME: Between 8am and 6pm ·WHO: Please contact Susie Taylor if you have any problems on the day (email and phone number provided on the letter sent to your school)
!!IMPORTANT!! The person who drops off the pictures must provide:
1. The pictures SORTED into the correct age categories. EACH PICTURE must have the following CLEARLY labelled on the BACK of the picture: a) Name of the child b) School year group c) Name of school Please see the 'Rules' page of our website for full details.
2. a completed SUMMARY FORM (Form available for download below)
3. a completed GDPR FORM signed by the contact at the school (Form available for download below)
4. THE CORRECT ENTRY FEE - cash or cheque (made payable to Young Art Oxford not CRUK). n.b. It is possible to make a bank transfer please refer to the details in the letter sent to your school)
5. a TYPED LIST of all the children's names AND school year groups
The GDPR letter and consent form required from parents or guardians is available for download below also.
We can't wait to see the pictures the children have created. Thank you for all your support.